Author: making a presentation in the conference with paper publication.
Presenter: making a presentation at the conference without paper publication.
Delegate: participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
1. Regular papers should have at least Five pages. Papers exceed Five pages will be charged additionally.
2. Only the first author is student could enjoy student registration fee.
3. Registration can be done via online payment system. Bank transfer is available for participants who have difficulty in credit card payment, feel free to contact Conference Secretary for more information.
4. Accommodation is not included in registration fee, please reserve the nearest venue for your participation in advance.
5. Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is NOT responsible for the loss.
6. Always wear your conference badge all the time. There’ll be no access without a badge.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure. Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.